MFH attorneys have considerable experience with handling insurance litigation and coverage disputes in a variety of areas, including:
- Bad faith litigation
- Disability coverage
- Environmental coverage
- First party coverage, e.g. business interruption
- Directors and officers coverage
- Toxic tort and other multiple party claims, including asbestos claims
- Professional liability coverage
- CGL coverage
- Third Party coverage, e.g. automobile, homeowners, etc.
- Apportionment between insures
Our firm is well known for its defense of professionals in a variety of fields. We have defended insurance agents and brokers in professional liability litigation. Insurance litigation can range from complex multiple party cases to straightforward two-party disputes. The attorneys at MFH have the experience and the resources to handle the full range of insurance cases. We believe that insurance litigation strategy should be formulated to accomplish the client’s objective in the most cost-effective manner possible.